Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!





Wow, it's been a while! Obviously my birthday sent me for such a loop I lost my ability to blog.
I just wanted to check in with a quick post because I loved this card on froggyboggler's Flickr photostream so much. You NEED to go look at her photos because she has a truly amazing house and collection of vintage STUFF. Start right here at her bathroom - the coolest ever!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Mine will be turkey-less, but I will enjoy it just as much as the rest of you, I promise! As long as there's pumpkin pie, I'm a happy, happy girl. :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great holiday. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog- such pretty pictures!
    If you have time would you look at mine? i am just starting out and would also love some tips if you have the time!
    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh..i am a great elephant lover too...though born a long time after the 70, i love love the 50 and 60s :-)...todays cool find for me - your blog :)

    ReplyDelete