Monday, March 23, 2009

Purrfect Kat and Zombie Girl


I've been so busy and overwhelmed (more on that later), and I've gotten sorely behind in posting anything. I *think* about it a lot, but actually sitting at the computer and writing (rather than reading everyone else's blogs, well, that's another matter.

I've been wanting to showcase some blogs, links, posts, etc. that I find amusing or whatever.

Here's the first, a brand new blog I stumbled upon
http://purrfectkat.blogspot.com/ by a French girl living in Dublin, Ireland (sigh). She has featured a friend of hers who's an intriguing artist.

^^Tommy, if you're reading this, I thought of you, I think you'd dig her stuff!^^



Not for all of you, I'm sure, but I know some of you will really love her style.

5 comments:

  1. purrfectkat's work is interesting. Don't know if I'd hang it on my wall, but I can appreciate it.

    The keeping up the blog is a challenge. Sometimes inspiration is lacking or simply time (although I can't imagine WHY you don't have any spare time. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice is that!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments and your talking about my friend's work in your blog! :-)
    I really wasn't sure anybody would start and read my blog, ahah, but I'm happy to know I can sometimes be entertaining :-)
    your blog is lovely too, and I'm gonna take some time to go through it as I should!
    talk to you soon....
    ++

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check that out. I hope you're doing well. I also hope you've been enjoying your weekend. Take care. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the tips! there are so many blogs out there that are cool. it is just mind boggling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    BTW, the artworks are Virginie B.'s, not Purrfect Kat's (she's her friend).

    Drollgirl...perhaps a new blog is in order, "Mind-Boggled Blog" that is nothing but links to other blogs, referencing still other blogs. I know what you mean; until I started this, I never read or even KNEW about all the blogs out there, and now I just can't stop!

    ReplyDelete